Thursday, July 19, 2007

7/19/17

Abigail had an appointment with the pulmonologist and they are happy with everything and now we get to send all of the medical equipment back. There was also a developmental appointment and they want Cheryl and I to keep an eye on her left hand. Reason being that because when she was born, Abigail had a brain bleed on her ride side which may affect the left side of her body. The occupational therapist noticed that Abigail curled her left thumb in under her fingers some of the time. But she wasn't sure if it was because Abigail was kind of torqued off from all of the assessments. Abigail still has some scarring on her lungs but less than before so they want to see her again in a few months to check.












Me and my new best friend








I love my toys, by the way, I want more daddy.






Who do you think you are? Don't you know that I feed myself.






Told you.

1 comment:

Robert said...

She looks great. It is good to hear that the equipment is gone, and we pray that all is well for the hand, and that the scarring continues to disappear!

We love you,
God Bless,
Robert, Debra, Bubba and Lil' Buddy