Doesn't she look cute drinking her bottle?
Pretty in pink!
Getting burped. Her hand extended is premmie language for I have had enough, I am overstimulated. Their body language that we are learning is amazing, I would of thought she was just moving and that it didn't necessarily mean something, but there are actually quite of a few signs she gives.
:) Cheryl
2 comments:
her eyes are so beautiful!!! we just got back from illinois, where we met our new niece, adelyn. she was a little under 7 pounds when she was born and is almost back to her birth weight. she turned 2 weeks yesterday. as i was holding her, i couldn't help but think that as small as addie was in my arms, little abigail is so much smaller!!!
i'm so glad she continues to improve! we can't wait till you guys can bring her home!!
love,
megan r
The pictures are awesome!!!! She looks like she is doing well with the bottle. Praise the Lord. Keep on growing Abigail. We love you all.
Post a Comment